Certificate course in Indigenous Nutrition
This is an autonomous course especially designed for those who are working or are willing to work in the health/ food sector or even allied fields like Psychology, Physiotherapy, Social work, Day care centers, Fitness industry etc.
This course is a beautiful blend of latest research in modern nutrition and our traditional Indian food wisdom.
- It will enrich you with all the practical knowledge about food and its connection with health and can complement your professional work and personal needs.
- It will cover very unique aspects of food and health like:
- Using your food as “pharmacy” to prevent ill-health
- Food – body – mind connection
- Kitchen gardening and herbal medicinal garden
- Various career options allied with food/ nutrition
- Healthy cooking, recipes and numerous hacks to make it enjoyable, nutritious, quick; yet delicious
- Basic nutrition knowledge to prevent common deficiencies, age wise nutrition, strengthen immunity and nutrition to nourish your family.
Eligibility: Any graduate.
Duration: 6 months
Intake: Maximum 25 students
Total clock hours: 100
Mode of conduction: Online
Medium of instruction: Marathi and English
Fee Structure: ₹20,000/- (includes GST)
Employees of MKSSS can avail 10% discount on the actual course fees.