Dilasa - Counselling center
Dilasa – Counselling centre is a Psychological Consultancy service provided by Baya Karve Women’s Study and Research Centre. It aims at creating awareness about Mental and social health among students, teachers, parents of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha and society as a whole. It wants to play a supportive role in achieving potential in everybody’s life.
Dilasa – Counselling centre works on various levels
- Information level – Creating awareness about Mental Health
- Educational Guidance level – Conducting workshops and arranging lecture series, seminars and conferences on important psych-social issues.
- Special Training – Conducting short term training programs for students, teachers, parents and corporates on various counselling therapies.
- Group Counselling Sessions – Conducting group counselling sessions for students, employees and corporates
- Individual Counselling sessions – A team of Counselors conduct counselling sessions for students, teacher’s matrons and staff. There is a fixed schedule of visits which the counselors follow and conduct sessions. The counsellors along with person to person counselling, conduct need-based programs which include conducting awareness programs, seminars, training, conducting workshops if and when required according to the need of the target population.
Counseling facility is provided at different units of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Sanstha including schools, colleges, and hostels.
Counselling plays the role of catalyst for overall development. Every employee and student of the Sanstha can avail this counselling facility at Baya Karve Women’s Study and Research Center. As well as it is accessible for others. External cases are also handled at the center. Additionally, testing and assessment across various age groups are also available.
Counselling services available
- Family Counselling
- Psychological Counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Psychological testing
- Diagnostics informal testing for Learning disability
- Corporate training
- Mental Health Campaigns
- Credit Course – Psychological First Aid